Photos from a double decker Bus - February 2020

In late February 2020 I made a trip by bus to Mountsorrel to visit Stonehurst Farm. Buses used to be part of my way of life with regards to transportation; however, this would be the last time that I rode a bus outside of Loughborough to date, as within weeks lockdown hit, and since then (apart from one more bus journey from the town centre to my house) I haven't ridden even one bus (or any other motor vehicle, for that matter). But enough of that now, here we go...


Ashby Road


The Rushes




Lemyngton Street



Cineworld




The Aumberry Gap site, with pile-driving in operation


Southfields Park

Entrance to the Shelthorpe Estate

The Great Central Railway, with the Trinity Gardens estate in the background

The Trinity Gardens Estate across the railway. The field between Loughborough Road and the railway is being developed by William Davis Homes


Loughborough Road, Mountsorrel


Loughborough Road, Quorn

The Shelthorpe Estate entrance

The new entrance to Southfields Park



High Street

(For much of this past month, for some reason, double decker buses have been scarce on the 127. I wonder what's been going on...)

Comments