Thorpe Acre Church through the year

 I must confess that I do really like All Saints Church


Here are twelve photos of the church, one for every month of this year. (Or at least, it would be, had I had this post in mind, except that I didn't, and skipped a couple of months, so I put in some substitutes as well.)

January

February

March

Erm, wrong All Saints. This is All Saints with Holy Trinity, in Loughborough town centre, not All Saints Thorpe Acre with Dishley.

April

That's more like it!

May

June

Nothing this month either - this time the substitute is Emmanuel Church.

July


August


September


October

Another substitute - Emmanuel... again.

November

The snows of late November were a big surprise; I can't remember there being snow in November before. (But then again, this is the same year that it was snowing in April!)

December

Much of December consisted of dreary overcast skies and dim and dull days

Comments